Feb 3, 2009

text messages 3721 - 3740



3721. "All life is created in love, and thus in the depths of every human being lies a good heart. Some have lost their path from this love, so it is up to us to show them the way." Happy Valentines!! Julia Butterfly Hill

3722. You can't imagine how beautiful my world has become ever since you walked into it... With you by my side... I am the luckiest person on earth. Happy Valentine's Day!

3723. With every breath I take, with every song I sing. I think about you, about the love and care. With which you touch my life. Sweetheart... I am missing you a lot! Happy Valentines day!!!

3724. I love you today, as I did from the start. I'll love you forever, with all of my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!


3725. Thank you for the memories of yesterday, for the happiness today, and the promise of all tomorrows! I love you Honey!! Happy Valentine's Day!


3726. Life is never about the people who act true to your face... It is always about the people who remain true at your back. Good Morning!!!

3727. It hurts when you lost someone important to you, but I believe that no one loses someone 'coz no one owns anyone. That's the true essence of freedom. Having the most important thing in the world without owning it.

3728. One day love and friendship met on the road of life. Love ask: What's your use when I already exist? Friendship smiled and said: I'm here to make people smile when you make them cry!=(

3729. One of the nicest thing in my life was knowing you and even if I can't be the perfect one for you, I want you to know how much I appreciate you since the day we become connected. =)

3730. Learn to appreciate what you have before time forces you to appreciate what you've lost. Good Morning!!!

3731. One thing we can't recycle is wasted time. Life is too short, live your life well. Let's stop worrying over "what-if's". Be with people you want to be with. Do things you're eager to do, after all it's Only You who decides how your life will turn out. Happy or contented.. or rigid and incomplete. Good Morning!!

3732. I learned to love someone with all my life, but there came a point when I got tired, not of loving but of sacrificing all that I have. Then a thought came to my mind... I have given everything but have received nothing but pain and tears in return. Is this enough to prove that I really love that person? Or is it a sign telling me to stop sacrificing and learn to love myself a little more?

3733. We need only three reasons to be happy: Something to do, someone to love to love and something to hope for. May you find all these reasons everyday.... Good Morning!!!

3734. You can tell if that person is someone special... 'coz no matter what kind of mood you are in... that person can always manage to make you smile. =) Good afternoon!

3735. Sometimes your existence gives hope to a person. Your smile maybe a pearl for someone. Your presence might be the desire of the one who loves you dearly. So, value yourself. You exist for a reason. Take care!

3736. The road to success... is under repair. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please use the other road. Thank you! Hahahaha!!!Gandang Gabi!! =)

3737. GF: Huhuhu... bakit natin ginawa ito? Hindi na ako virgin at dalawang beses pa natin ginawa! Huhuhuh!! BF: Ano? Isa lang ah?! GF: Bakit? Hindi na ba natin uulitin mamaya?! Hahahaha!!

3738. Street Vendor: Bili na kayo ng relo! Gold watch ito! Pag namuti , white gold! Pag huminto, stop watch! Hahaha!!!

3739. Pare 1: Pre, what's your greatest fantasy? Pare 2: To be kissed by someone in the rain. How about you? Pare 1: To be that someone kissing you in the rain. Love you pre! =)

3740. Pari: Tanging lalaki at babae lang ang ginawa ng Diyos, kaya ang mga bakla ay walang lugar sa heaven. Bakla: Carry lang yan Father, stay na lang kami sa rainbow... mag-eeslide slide ever. =)


Contributors:

3721-3725; May (0928492***0)
3726-3730; Donser (0909616***1)
3731-3732; Christine Redondo (0921369***9)
3733-3735; Anonymous (0907703***0)
3736; Irish (0909277***3)
3737-3738; Ariel Sampaga (277001010***2)
3739-3740; Syvil (0920725***0)

1 comment:

John n'deavr said...

yes i like this text message 3721-3740,..this is useful for sending message to my friends soon!!!
thanks to given....

http://ndeavr.com/affiliates.aspx

Sikreto ng Mayayaman