Feb 9, 2009

text messages 3741 - 3752



3741. Love is not about "it's your fault" but "I'm sorry"; not "where are you?" but "I'm here"; not "how could you" but "I understand"; not "I wish you were" but I'm thankful you are." Hope you find the love of your life. Happy Valentines day!!

3742. Love need not promise forever. It's better to love one day at a time and string those days together. Love is not wondering how long it will last but how beautiful it grows. Happy Valentines day to all of you!!

3743. When you love, you must not expect anything in return, for if you do, you're not loving but investing. If you love, you must preapre to accept pain, for if you expect happiness, you're not loving but using. Happy Valentines Day!!

3744. Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so that by the time you start to feel it, you'll know it's for real. Enjoy the Valentines even without a partner!! hehehehe

3745. Love is a dance step that never goes out of style, sometimes you stumble and sometimes you hurt your partner but often times you learn to survive. Happy Valentines Day!

3746. To love is like playing a piano. First, you play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from the heart. Happy Valentines day!!


3747. How to get over love? Say goodbye, but never say hello again. Forget but never regret; Pick the pieces up but never fix it. feel the pain but never keep it... Move on!! Hope you'll find your Valentine.

3748. It's not easy for me to express how much I LOVE YOU. We meet by chance, we didn't plan it and we even didn't know how it started, forget it or go for it. But within me , I know you're someone I love... Hope you'll be my Valentine.

3749. Love starts with a smile, develop with a kiss and ends with a tear.

3750. Love isn't like a train that when you missed, you can say "I'll just catch the next one." If love is everything we think it is, then maybe it comes along only once. Happy Valentines day!!

3751. When I said I like you, you smiled at me. When I said I miss you, you said "I miss you too". And when I said I love you, You said...."Ok ka lang?" Kala ko pa naman okay na Valentines ko. =(

3752. People say that life begins when you meet the one you will love forever. So when my friend asked me if my life has began, I said it's over. Iniwan mo na ako eh... happy Valentines day na lang sa iyo.

Happy Valentines Day to all!! More Valentines Text Messages here and here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Text messages are very useful one. Such as inspirational messages and quotes they really boost up us. N'deavr provides a lot of inspirational messages. All are wonderful quotes.

Become a n'deavr affiliate

Sikreto ng Mayayaman