Feb 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Poems and Quotes 4116 - 4125

4116. A Valentine Is Nothing Like (Poem)

A Valentine is nothing like A chocolate or a rose.
For in a week these shall be gone, But Valentines remain.
If love were always sweet to tongue
Or fragrant to the nose,
Each day would be like Valentine's,
And we would go insane.
A Valentine just hangs around
Waiting to be kissed
Long after special days have passed
And every days are here.
So one is wise to choose one well
And chocolates to resist.
For in the midst of mania
It's nice to have one near.

4117. Timeless Valentine (Poem)

As time goes by from year to year, One thing is surely true, my dear; Though decades come and decades go, Just seeing you sets me aglow. Time shifts my body; I start to sag, When I pass a mirror, it can make me gag. My joints all ache; I can hardly move; Still a smile from you, and I’m in the groove. Getting older can be a pain, But with you along, I can’t complain. Despite the things that we go through, I know I’ll never stop loving you. Your loving heart turns life to play, As we laugh at time from day to day. So I write this poem, and I’ll hang my sign, Saying, "Always Be My Valentine."

4118. "Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful" "Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me." "When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts."

4119. My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite. - William Shakespeare

4120. You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

4121. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

4122. “I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.” Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!

4123. “When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.” Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!

4124. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.” Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!

4125. “When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman.” Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Sikreto ng Mayayaman