Dec 18, 2006

text messages 1401 - 1450

1401. I have deposited love, joy, prosperity, peace laughter plus all kinds of blessings in your ATM account. Use without limit. The pin code is P.R.A.Y.E.R.

1402. At the moment you don't think much of it, we just don't recognize the most significant moment of our lives. Back then, you're gonna think there'll be other days, never realizing that was the only day.

1403. Prayer is not an optional extra nor is it a last resort when all other methods have failed. When man works, man works. When man prays, God works. Good evening!

1404. Before, choices were always easy. I never had to choose between things that I liked and I liked more. But now, no matter which one I pick, it seems to be wrong and I always end up losing what I really wanted.

1405. Christ is the arm that will hold you at your weakest; the eye that will see you at your darkest; and the heart that will love you at your worst. God bless.

1406. Mind teaser. You can't see me in a day, but you can see me twice in a week, but I appear only once in a year and twice in a decade. What am I?

1407. It is not how you build your dreams that makes you different but how high your faith in God can climb. It's not how many goals you've reached but how many lives you've touched. Good morning!

1408. I know your life goes on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can enjoy life. But even if you've forgotten me, I will still choose to be there for you and be your nicest stranger forever. Take care!

1409. Do you believe in soulmates? They say they are two people constantly in search for one another without them even knowing. Soulmates are meant to be together forever, that's why they continuously search for each other, against time and space. Lucky are those who actually cross paths, however, they just cross, but who said they could actually be together?

1410. Someone asked me why I hold on to him, I smiled. What made me care for him, I stayed silent. They asked why of all people I chose him, I said, "In a world of lies, he is the only truth I know."

1411. Peace of mind is the greatest asset we can have for happy and healthy living. This is an inner victory which only comes from knowing God intimately.

1412. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life, not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. Good morning!

1413. The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. =)

1414. If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.

1415. Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness people kiss and make up, or listen to a love song, I smile and feel good because I know love still works, if not for me, at least, for others.

1416. What is a man's idea of helping with the housework? Lifting his leg so you can vacuum!

1417. People fall in love not knowing why nor how. It's so special. A feeling that it doesn't require much answers. You just love no matter how stupid you become.

1418. To the parents: Be kind and friendly to your children as they are the ones that decide where you live when you are old.

1419. Don't let your mind become cluttered with worry, it leaves less room for the good stuff. Pray, relax, let go! Let God take over your life. Good day!

1420. Eventhough I wasn't sure exactly what to say, I talked to God and spoke your name. I prayed for you last night. I asked the Lord to give you more strength, to calm you from stress, to free you from the things you fear and bathe your mind with rest. I asked the Lord to help you in the uphill days to come. I asked our precious loving God to complete what He's begun. He whispered in the quiet and filled my heart with peace. He said that you are deeply loved, that His grace will not cease.

1421. Do you know what it feels like to wake up everyday feeling hopeless? That the love of your life is waking up with the wrong person? But still wishing somehow they would find happiness, even if it's not with you. -Albert, Hitch.

1422. Live your life with so much love in your heart that if, by mistake, you were sent to hell, the devil himself would deliver you up to paradise. - Paulo Coelho

1423. For the drunks: A big hangover lasts only a day, but our funny, happy, sad, truthful, embarassing drunken memories will last forever! - Anonymous.

1424. Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk! =)

1425. Friends make us brave when we are afraid, make us strong when we are weak, but most of all, they teach us to hold on to them when tears keep on falling.



1426. Ale: Lahat ng Congressman ay magnanakaw! Lalake: Ang sakit nyo namang magsalita. Ale: Bakit? Congressman ka ba? Lalake: Hindi po! Magnanakaw po ako!

1427. Hindi lahat ng bumabagsak, nagsusummer! - Erik Morales.

1428. Anong tawag sa babaeng alam ang kinaroroonan ng asawa nya, every second, every minute, every hour of every day, 7 days a week? Answer: Biyuda!

1429. Guy1: Alam mo, last month, isinama ko ang girlfriend ko sa bahay ng lolo kong milyonaryo. Guy2: Oh, bakit malungkot ka? Anong nangyari? Guy1: Ayun, lola ko na sya ngayon!

1430. Ano ang difference ng girlfriend at asawa? Ang girlfriend ay nililigawan, ang asawa ay inililigaw!

1431. Miriam Santiago's watch is made jointly by Japan's Seiko and France's Patek Philippe. The brand name of the watch "Seikopatek".

1432. Ngayong may paparating na bagyo, kailangan tayong maghanda. Kaya ako, pinatiklop ko na ang billboard ko. Kayo ba?

1433. I have 5 Louis Vuittons, I bring Gucci, Balenciaga, Valentino and Prada! Can't help it if my things are expensive! - Gretchen Baretto. May lalaban? Sa pagiging insekyora?

1434. Breaking News: Tinanggal na raw ni Morales si Pacquiao sa Friendster nya! Ay, ang taray ng kuya mo!

1435. Doc: Nasa isip mo ba ang pamilya mo? Baliw: Oo naman! (Doc natuwa...) Doc: Asan ba ang pamilya mo? Baliw: Nasa isip ko nga, di ba? Toink!

1436. Nurse: Doc, bakit tinanggihan nyo yung pasyente? Doc: Alin, yung bakla? Nurse: Opo. Baka sabihin, namimili tayo, porke't bading sya. Doc: Ano naman ang raraspahin ko sa kanya?!

1437. Would it be sweet if you're lying in your bed with your loved one holding your hand, touching your face while saying, "Let's rock honey! Para sarap gising natin tomorrow! Rarr!!

1438. Hindi lahat ng party, nakakapagpasaya. - Third Party.

1439. Butterfly din naman ako eh, brown nga lang! - ipis (hek hek hek!)

1440. Minsan, may bumatok sa akin sabay sabi: "Matauhan ka na nga, hindi ka nya mahal at hindi na mamahalin pa!" Nasabi ko na lang: so dapat talaga, may batok?!

1441. Bata: Itay, sabi ng genie, bibigyan daw nya ako ng isang wish! Itay: Wow! Sabihin mo, sana manalo ang tatay mo sa lotto bukas! Next day, nanalo ng lotto ang driver nila!

1442. How come I? How come I? How come I? Di kita iiwan sa paglalakbay, dito sa mundong walang katiyakan. How come I? Hindi kita bibitawan sa paglalakbay sa mundo ng kawalan!

1443. I've changed. I'm no longer a princess. Sad noh? I just found out that my parents are Greek, therefore, I'm a goddess! Oh yeah! Hahaha!

1444. Boys are too demanding! They'll get all from you, hug, kiss, even your virginity! After they used you, they'll just leave you with the words, "Ayoko na, sawa na ako!" Tell him, "Yabang mo, liit naman ng sa iyo!"

1445. We exist temporarily thru what we take, but we live forever thru what we give. It's better to give than to receive. So, paano? Gift ko na lang sa Pasko ha!

1446. Every second, I remember you. Every minute, I miss you. Every hour, I care for you. It's all because... malapit na ang Pasko! Gift ko ha?! Happy New Year!

1447. Dear God, please take care of this person. Bait po yan, and feel ko po, sya ang pinaka-unang magbibigay sa aking ng regalo sa Pasko! Amen!

1448. September. October. November. December. Ang bilis no? Merry Christmas! At least, ako ang unang bumati sa iyo!

1449. Merry Christmas! Hehehe. Send ko na ngayon, kasi baka wala nang unlimited sa December. Happy New Year na rin ha! =)

1450. Small boy wrote to Santa Claus, "Send me a brother." Santa Claus wrote back, "Send me your mother!" Hohohoho! Merry Christmas!

Contributors:
1401-1420, 1443-1445: Asha (+63917898***7)
1421-1424, 1432-1441, 1447: Eroica
1425: Deejayz
1426-1431: Abet (+63917866***0)
1442: Ronsky (+63916764***7)
1446: Precious (+88691023***4)
1448: Jaz (+63921569***4)
1449. Anonymous (+63920240***0)
1450: Anime (+63918613***0)

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Sikreto ng Mayayaman