Feb 8, 2012

Valentines Day Text Messages and Quotes 4106 - 4115

Valentines Day is approaching and here are some Valentines Day text messages and Valentines Day quotes for you to send and share to your friends and loved ones. You can also browse our archives for more Valentines Day messages and quotes.

4106. The best gift in life is being loved.

4107. There's nothing more sadder in life when you lose someone special and you know you can never replace that person in your life.

4108. I look at you, you look at me. We smile, but you think we are just friends when I wish we were more than friends.

4109. It already hurts so much to see someone you love feeling sad. It feels like you are being slashed in your heart when you know you are the cause of it even if its unintentionally. 5. I was telling you the truth when I told you that you had the key to my heart. But some else came along and changed the lock...

4110. Always remember... no one was specifically put here on this earth to make you happy. Others can only contribute to your happiness...the happiness you created for yourself thru positive self esteem and self confidence.

4111. Sometimes when you love someone, you're blinded. When they end up going away, you snap back to reality and then realize your friends are gone. Love from another gender isn't everything. Open your eyes.

4112. Time can heal the wounds, but it can never get back what we once had and lost. Time can't tell when or how we will move on after all is said and done. Because God gave us time but we never valued this gift. So learn to treasure the ones you choose to love now."

4113. I am thinking of him, but will he know? When i glance at the time, it shows 1:11 which means someone is missing me. Is it him? Or I am just thinking too much. I believe that someday he will feel it, but then will it be too late? I simply need more courage to tell him 'I Love You'.

4114. How can I forget you when you're always on my mind? How can I not want you when you're all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?

4115. If you wake up 1 day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree. Happy Valentines Day Sweetie!

No comments:

Sikreto ng Mayayaman