Mar 20, 2009

text messages 3753 - 3785

3753. I love "SLEEPING"...wanna know why?!..."well, it's because "SLEEPING" is my only way of escaping from the pain which I can't bear when I'm awake..=(

3754. When I say "FRIEND" I mean someone heaven-sent, someone special, someone I treasure, someone I care for, someone important to me, someone like you! Take care FRIEND... God bless!:)

3755. Life is Like a Bible, everyday is a new page,with LesSons to Learn, Adventures to tell and tales of good deeds to remember, have a nice chapter today! Good Morning!!!

3756. "Tears are one of the most meaningful Liquid" Want to know why? because out of many Liquids here in the world, onLy tears can expLain the real meaning of pain.."

3757. "Braintwister" please arrange this scrambled word " N R A I T C 0 M" clue: if you love someone you will never forget this word. I'll wait for your answer...


3758. I pray that GOD fill in your needs, attend to your concerns, grant your aspirations, give you good health & keep you in HIS loving care at all times...good morning!

3759. Challenges in life come in 3 broad categories: 1.EASY 2.DIFFICULT & 3.IMPOSSIBLE. Those who take only the EASY have a boring life. Those who take the DIFFICULT are tough and have a sense of fulfilment. But those who take the IMPOSSIBLE inspire others and prove that it can be done! Good evening. ;-)

3760. May the LORD bless you with what you PRAY for, REWARD you for all your WORK, GRANT you of what you HOPE for & SURPRISE you with what you have NOT asked for...good morning!!

3761. They say true love means to feel someone in every heartbeat; to find someone in every thought; to see someone with closed eyes; & to miss someone without any reason..

3762. "There's no greater happiness than having you and no greater bliss than sharing this life with you.. if I had one breath to spare.. if I had just one moment to live..I would be spending it with you."

3763. My love for you grows stronger everytime I think of you. My life for you opens everytime I see you. My passion for your soul grows deeper everyday...My caring for your heart never fades away..

3764. I wish there's a way you could see into my soul how much love I have for you. There you could find the depth of passion, tenderness & the love that holds you closer to my heart, more than anyone or anything else.

3765. I miss you when something really good happens, 'coz you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, 'c0z you're the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry 'coz I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night & think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other, for those were some of the best & most memorable times of my life...

3766. Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means everything to me...

3767. I have realized then that if you truly love someone, the only thing you want for them is to be happy...even if its not with you..

3768. We never really stop loving someone..when we are hurt, full of tears with a heavy heart, we then just learning to try to live without them..

3769."In all things, always remember to give thanks. You might not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be. If it hasn't happened yet, that doesn't mean it won't happen. Remember, a delay is not a denial from God; in His own time, He will make all things beautiful..:-)

3770. Choose to be gentle rather than forceful.. if you have to raise your voice, let it only be in praise; if you have to clench your fist, let it only be in ardent prayer; & when you make demands,let it only be on yourself.. life is 10% of what happens to you & 90% on how you react to it.. focus on making things better NOT bigger.. live within your means & DELIGHT in simple things.. " May God bless you & your family always as ever!:-)

3771. One wonderful thing about God's Love is that it is always there: CONSTANT, CONSISTENT, COMPLETE, WARM & DEEP. May His LOVE be always with you. Good morning!

3772. Always choose to heal, not to hurt; to forgive, not to despise;
to persevere, not to quit; to smile, not to frown and to love, not to hate.

3773. At the end of life, what really matters is not what we bought
but what we built; not what we got but what we shared;
not our competence but our character; & not our success
but our significance..

3774. When God is involved anything can happEn. Be open. God has a beautiful way of bringing good music out of broken chords. God bless. Good Morning! Take Care!

3775. How do you know you're leading a sad life? When a nymphomaniac tells you, Lets just be friends, hahaha!

3776. Forgetting with Age: First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly, hahaha!

3777. Wives are funny creatures. They dont have s*x with there husbands for weeks and then they want to kill the woman who does. - A Loving husband, hahaha!

3778. Q: Why do most women sleep in the afternoon? A: So that they can screw the tired man all night and blame him for poor performance, hahaha!

3779. B1:lolo ko 80 na, tumatagay pa!
B2:lolo ko 82 na, nagdidisco pa!
B3:wla kayo sa lolo ko,83 na ngsusuot pa ng hiphop.
(tumawag lolo ni B4)
B4:yes, lo? Nakita ko. sige pramis po bukas.sige po bye.
B1,2,3:sino 'yon pare?
B4: 'Yun lolo kong 90 years old. Tinatanong kung nakita ko na new pics nya sa friendster, nanghihingi ng comments! Gandang morning!

3780. Kung nakukulitan ka na sa mga saleslady na nagtatanong ng "ano pong hanap nila?" isagot m0... "kapayapaan at pagkakaisa" tingnan natin kung mangungulit pah...Hahaha!

3781. Judge: Miss ilang beses ka ba ni-rape nitong akusado?
Rape Victim: Tatlong beses po!
Rapist: Sinungaling, Dalawang beses lang.
Rape Victim: Bakit, di ba Counted yung nasa Ibabaw ako? hahaha!

3782. Bobo: Pare hulaan mo pangalan ko, nagsisimula sa letter R
Pare: Rene?
Bobo: mali
Pare: Reming
Bobo: mali pa rin
Pare: o sige sirit na
Bobo: Ar-man ang tanga mo pare! hahaha!

3783. Isang bata ang nagpass ng blank paper sa art teacher nya.
TEACHER: bakit blanko ang pinasa mo?
BATA: nagdrawing po ako ng baka at damo.
TEACHER: (tiningnan ang papel) san ang damo?
BATA: naubos na po. Kinain ng baka.
TEACHER: e nasan iyong baka?
BATA: ano pa gagawin ng baka dyan e wala ng damo? Syempre umalis na po. Common sense po mam! Hahaha :)

3784. JORDAN: Adik talaga ako dito sa alimango.
MIKEY: Naku ingat ka sa cholesterol nyan! Me kilala ako sa Tondo na kumain ng 3 matatabang alimango na puro aligue habang nakikipag inuman.
JORDAN: Talaga?! Tapos ano nangyari?
MIKEY: Lumabas lang sya sandali para jumingle. Ayun bigla na lang bumulagta. Patay!
JORDAN: Inatake sa puso?
MIKEY: Hndi. Sinaksak ng adik. Marami talagang loko dun sa Tondo eh.ΓΌ

3785. MRS: Doc, kumusta namana akong bana? DOC: Putol na ang tiil ug ang kamot! MRS: (Cried) Doc, dili ko makadawat ana... DOC: Joke! Joke! Joke! Patay na bitaw! hehehe

Contributors:

3753-3760,3783-3785 Donser
3761-3768; Jesse Knott (0907703***0)
3769-3774; Abet Basey (0917866***0)
3775-3778,3781-3782; Ariel Sampaga (277001010***2)
3779-3780; Christine Redondo (0921369***9)

No comments:

Sikreto ng Mayayaman