Jan 17, 2007

text messages 1551 - 1600

1551. It's hard to choose someone to love, but the hardest part of loving is to admit that you have fallen in love with someone you didn't mean to love from the start.

1552. Thanks to those who hated me, you made me stronger. Thanks to those who loved me, you made my heart grow fonder. Thanks to those who might have envied me, you let my self esteem grow stronger. Thanks to those who cared, you made me feel important. Thanks to those who entered my life, you made me who I am today. Thanks to those who left, you reminded me that nothing lasts forever. Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me the true meaning of friendship.

1553. How will you know that your love has faded? It is when you don't get hurt anymore.

1554. May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art - write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself. - Neil Gaiman

1555. Do what makes you happy. Life is not based on the money you earned and success you've achieved. It's all about being happy with who you are, who you're with, who you've got, who you love, and who makes your life worth living.

1556. Someday, if you find yourself thinking of the people who made you smile, I hope my name would come up on your list. I maybe the last but at least I did something to make you smile. Good morning.

1557. Friendship has no vows, no rituals, it only needs people who are willing enough to care and make friendship a lifetime promise. I hope we will.

1558. Sometimes, we seem never contented of what we have. We were given good but we keep on seeking for the best which sometimes leads us to missing the simple yet satisfying part of this journey. Just like in love, we set requirements, we target the ideal, so where do we end up? We end up hoping that the ones we have left behind still have spaces for us, because the one we thought to be ideal doesn't seem to see us that way. What an irony! But I guess, that would be reality.

1559. Someday, it's gonna be too late to say the things that must be said. So before time turns against us, just let me say this... You've make my life happy in ways you never see. =)

1560. I am only a person who's willing to give you the best of what I can be. But I'm not a perfect person, so I hope you can appreciate the things that I can only give, like being a simple friend I can be.

1561. You touched my life in a very special way. Much special that what I expected. Though I don't know how special I am to you, but you'll always be a special person to me. Good night!

1562. When you truly love someone, you are going to fight for what you believe is right. It doesn't matter if the world told you it's wrong. Because if you really love each other, you don't need the world, you just need each other.

1563. Having a friend like you is like knowing myself better. You may find another me but I'll never look for another you. You know why? Because no matter what they do, they can never be you.

1564. Life has its own way of making us smile. Even when you wanna give up and lose hope. Because certain surprises come your way just when you thought you would never smile again. Good morning!

1565. Strong people make mistakes like weak people do, the difference is: Strong people admit them, laugh at them and learn from them. That is how they become strong.

1566. Glory to God in the highest and peace on earth, good will to men. God gave us peace only through Christ Jesus our lord. May you always have Him in your heart.

1567. Being single is cool. No worrying about anyone. No obligations. No heartaches. But you know what? If you will never get your heart broken, you will never learn to love.

1568. It hurts to let go of someone for a reason you can't explain but it would hurt even more if one day, you will cross paths again and you realize you're in love with that person and wishing you didn't give up.

1569. A memory of true friendship is like a favorite song; no matter how many times it plays again, you never get tired of it.

1570. A feather fell on my foot and I kept it, because that day, I was thinking of my special angel. Do you know who's my angel? Check your wings, maybe, a feather is missing.

1571. God program struggle into our lives. It's His way of helping us grow spiritually. God arranged things so that at certain points in our prayer life, we must struggle. God knows that it's for our own good that we struggle for a while. For it's through this kind of struggle that we grow and develop spiritually into mature Christians.

1572. Are you happy? Did you know that according to world surveys, the four happiest countries in the world are Nigeria, Mexico, Venezuela and El Salvador? Are you shocked? Nigeria is also one of the poorest countries in the world. It's really true: happiness doesn't come from wealth. Happiness comes from the abundance of love.

1573. Some friends are worth to be thrown, some are good to be kept and some are to be treasured. I think you are the one who needs to be thrown! Hehe. In a treasure box to be kept forever. Good night!

1574. Beautiful one liners: 1. Give God what's right, not what's left. 2. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing. 3. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone. 4. In the sentence of life, the devil maybe a comma, but never let him be the period. 5. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face lift. 6. When praying, don't give God instructions, just report for duty. 7. We don't change God's message, His message changes us.

1575. Just because my eyes don't tear doesn't mean my heart doesn't cry. Just because I come out strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong. Often, I choose to pretend I'm happy so I don't have to explain myself to people who'll never understand. Smiling has always been easier than explaining why I'm sad.



1576. When your feelings get too strong for someone, it is always wise to stop for a while and give your heart a time to breath, a time to use your mind to weigh the situation based on reason, not on emotion.

1577. What if I were to describe love? Then I would describe it as what snowman did to snowwoman. He gave her a warm hug, and they both melted in each others' arms.

1578. Never give up when everything fall into pieces. Never even lose hope when everybody turns their back on you. Remember that life is not about being fair, it's about surpassing the unfair reality.

1579. A woman of real beauty smiles at troubles, gathers strengths from distress and grows brave through reflection and prayers. Send this to beautiful women only! =)

1580. If life is a game, I pray you win. If life is a journey, I pray you walk on roses. If life is joy, I pray you always smile! Whatever life is, I pray you the best. Good morning!

1581. Always remember, life is never without a problem, never without difficulty, never without hurtful moments, but never without God to lean on! Good morning!

1582. It takes all kinds of people to make a world. But what a nice world it would be if there were more like you, always there and always true. Have a nice day!

1583. If someone throws a stone on you, throw back love. But if someone throws love at you, think, think well, don't just throw back love. Because love might hurt more than a stone.

1584. Common between the sun and panty: both are hot, both look better while going down, both disappear by night!

1585. A food and health forum speaker asked, "What food causes the most suffering for years after eating it?" After a long silence, an old man answered: Wedding cake!

1586. Love is like a beer. A little makes you hyper but once you have too much of it, you begin to act stupid.

1587. Being a third party doesn't always mean you ruin a relationship. But you are also helping those people involved realize that they are not meant for each other. Nyahaha!

1588. Fate wanted my life to be extra, extra special so instead of giving me just normal friends, he added a few crazy ones along the way! Thanks for the added insanity!

1589. When you are feeling depressed and defeated, just remember that you were once the strongest and most powerful sperm of your daddy! So, you go spermie! Keep on fighting!

1590. Have a nice, cool, terrific, pleasant, happy, romantic, colorful, exciting, remarkable, memorable, warm, joyful, merry and blessed morning! Haah! Hiningal ako! Good morning!

1591. A lawyer driving on a highway notices a crowd in an intersection. With his urge to get into the thick crowd and see the action, he shouted, "I'm the son of the victim!" Upon hearing, the people made way for him to get through. There he saw, bloody and helpless lying in front of the people, a pig bumped by a trailer truck!

1592. The Erecterius Trouserius or the Trouser Snake is the world's most dangerous snake. Color varies from pink to black. It is fangless. It's highly venomous spit can cause prolonged swelling lasting 9 months. Average length is 3 to 9 inches depending on subspecies. Usually appears in bedrooms but found in unusual places at times. Attacks women in the lower part of the abdominal area. It has also been known to attack men from behind. Beware! Hehehe.

1593. Happiness is not found at the end of the road. It is experienced everytime you make a sudden turn at Victoria Court! Aminin!

1594. I love you alak! Send this to 20 of your alcoholic friends and inuman will happen today. Don't erase this, magiging horse ka, yung red!

1595. A woman is always right. Sometimes she may be confused, misinformed, rude, stubborn, unclear, changeable, even downright stupid. But never ever wrong!

1596. Don't hurt the heart who didn't hurt your heart. But hurt the heart who hurt your heart but how can you hurt the heart who hurt your hart if she sells seashells by the seashore??

1597. Do you know who the brave people are? People who smoke. Because they face death every single time they light a cigarette. Smokers, we salute you!

1598. Never kiss a policewoman, she will say, "Stop, hands up!" Never kiss an accountant, she will say, "Next please!" Always kiss a teacher, she will say, "Very good! Ok, repeat!"

1599. Today's Vodka verse: Love is not finding someone to go to bed with, but finding someone you want to wake up with in the morning naked. =)

1600. A man was setting up his new e-mail address in his computer with his wife sitting beside him. Feeling macho and horny, he keyed in "PENIS" as his e-mail password. His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied, "Password not long enough!"

Contributors:
1551-1554, 1593-1595: Eroica
1555-1563: Joy (+63910727***1)
1564, 1598: Deejayz
1565-1566, 1599-1600: Abet (+63917866***0)
1567-1569, 1584-1588: Asha (+63917898***7)
1570-1572, 1591-1592: Mikmik
1573-1574: Nicely
1575-1577: Zephyr (+63926688***5)
1578-1583, 1596-1597: Madame J (+63928625***8)
1589-1590: 2Phe (+63910863***8)

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Sikreto ng Mayayaman