Jul 21, 2006

text messages 401 - 450

Notice (07/25/2006): All text messages submitted on cellphone number provided on this blog were lost because the author's cellphone was stolen. Kindly submit your text messages contributions to the e-mail address provided. New cellphone number will be provided as soon as the author acquired a new cellphone. Sorry for the incovenience.

-----------

401. If you want to know how much God loves you, try to catch every single raindrop. The ones you catch is how much you love God and the ones you miss is how much God loves you.

402. Beautiful one liner... A lot of kneeling will keep us in good standing.

403. What if Belle never loved Beast? Ariel stayed a mermaid? Cinderella never forgot her slipper? Snow White never ate her apple? what if I never met you? Life is not a fairytale, but having you is worth more than any magic that Disney has to offer.

404. Unexpectedly, you came into my life. We started as strangers and doesn't even know that both of us exists. Now that I knew you, I have realized the beauty of expecting the "unexpected".

405. There was a time I fell in love with someone very special. I told myself that I'll never give up on that person, but one day, I did. Why? Finally, I realized, it's time to be kind to myself naman. Masakit eh!

406. God's like a coke, He is the real thing, like Lipovitan, He gets you going, like Metrobank, when you are with Him you are in good hands, and Dunkin Donut, sounds good and loves you even better.

407. You may not need me now, not today, not tomorrow, maybe not ever, but even if for just one moment you feel alone...please remember, I'm just here.

408. You never know who really cares for you until your whole world gets too dark. If you fall into pieces, look at your side, someone is there watching out for your hand, just take it, its mine!

409. If you could be a part of my body, I'll let you be my heart! For I want you to be the one who beats and to be the center of all my emotions and be the last one to stop when im gone.

410. I cried because I don't have a shoe until I saw a man without a feet. Sometimes, we're just too blind to appreciate the things which surround us.

411. I made a painting but it was left in black and white, until I found you. Now it's complete and full of colors. I call this painting of mine, "MY LIFE". Thanks for being part of it.

412. Life is so short to waste time for someone who's unworthy for your love. It's so sad when the right person will not be able to search for you coz you're too busy all your life making the wrong person right for you.

413. May your salty days be peppered with spicy love, may you bask in lemon sunshine, play on strawberry fields under a vanilla sky. Have a yummy morning! Good morning!

414. When life seems so tough, go on. When things go wrong, move on. Bear in mind that God gives you strength to persevere, not to surrender. Take care!

415. I sent my cares to the wind and ask the wind to pass them to you. When you feel the wind blowing against your face, that's me saying, "Alagaan mo ang sarili mo. Lalong lalo na kapag wala na ako sa piling mo."

416. Five reasons why I text you. You make me feel welcome (I assume). I make you smile (I suppose). You appreciate my thoughts (I hope). You spend time reading my message (I guess). You think I'm cute (I'm sure). =)

417. Friends are the best interpreters, coz even in silence, even when nothing is said and even if they don't know what has happened, they don't ask you questions. They just understand!

418. In my life, I learned to love, to smile, to be happy, to be strong, to work hard. But I did not learn how to forget a nice person like you!

419. Wake up! Exercise your faith. Do sit-up with prayer. Do push-up to release stress. Go! Jog to the Lord and send the good news! Good morning!

420. I'm just an ordinary friend na nakilala mo, madaling kalimutan, kasi, hindi naman ako ganun ka-special. But I want you to know, naging part ka ng life ko, ordinary pero full of memory!

421. Embrace a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to keep you warm all night and a prayer to protect you till the dawn comes. Good night!

422. Don't think too much of the problems in life, they are just test papers given by God to see how much we are learning in His subject called "Life". If you think you failed, don't worry because He is always ready to give remedial classes. So, review through prayers and have the perfect score of "Happiness".

423. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are not nice, but because you are nice. =)

424. Easiest ways to die: 1. Have a cigar daily, you'll die 10 years early. 2. Have drinks daily, you'll die 30 years early. 3. Love someone you can't call your own, you'll die daily! =(

425. Before you sleep, just gently lay every troubled thought away. Drop your burden and your care in the quiet arms of prayer because God never sleeps. Good night! Sweet dreams.



426. If I'm an ant, pupunta ako sa arms mo, kakagatin kita as hard as I could. Syempre, papatayin mo ako! Then, as I draw my last breath, I'll whisper to your ears, "Sorry ha, nagpaparamdam lang."

427. The secret of being young and gorgeous? Sleep the right amount of rest. Go with the right crowd. Exercise. Eat the right food and be my friend!

428. A guy wanted to lose weight. He went to a diet center. It offered plan A or B. He took plan A. He was then taken to a room wherein a good looking naked girl with a "If you catch me, you can f*ck me!" sign was waiting for him. He never caught her but he lost 50 lbs! After 3 days, he decided to try plan B, thinking that it should be better. Excited, he quickly entered the room. A horse was in the room with a sign that says, "I will f*ck you if I catch you!" Waaaa!

429. Forget mo na lang na nagkakilala tayo ha! Tutal, wala ka namang paki, di ba? Mas mabuti pang magkalimutan na lang tayo. Sawa na rin ako. Pero bago tayo magkalimutan, pwede bang hintayin muna nating maubos ang tubig sa dagat?

430. Two wives shopping at market. Wife1: Mare, alam mo, tuwing makakakita ako ng patatas, naaalala ko ang itlog ng mister ko. Wife2: Oh, talaga? Bakit, ganyan kalaki? Wife1: Ano? Hindi noh, ganyan kadumi!

431. A girl newcomer in hell complained to Satan: "Ang daming cute guys dito, kaya lang, ang liliit ng bird." Satan: "Gaga! Kung malaki yan, eh di para ka ring nasa heaven!"

432. A woman gave birth to quadruplets. Upon seeing her husband, she got out of her hospital bed and slapped him shouting, "Kita mo ang epekto ng dog style!" =)

433. Nasa bangka ka, kasama mo ang syota mong two-timer at yung bestfriend mong backfighter nang biglang lumubog yung bangka. Anong una mong sasagipin, yung bangka o yung sagwan? =)

434. I believe that God created me to be your friend, He picked me out from all the rest coz He knows I'm the best! Ehem. Don't argue with God, bad yun!

435. Sabi nila, ang taong maingay, bolero sa text. Tahimik, makulit sa text. Two-timer, sweet sa text. Stick to one, matipid sa text. Pero ang mga cute, eto, patext-text!

436. Sa pag-aasawa daw ng tao, dapat nating tularan ang ibon na bago raw magpamilya, meron nang nakahandang pugad. Kaya kung ikaw ay mag-aasawa, huwag ka nang magpagawa ng bahay. Pugad na lang, mas mura pa! =)

437. Magandang gabi po. Magtatanong lang po. Totoo po ba po na ang mga cute daw po ay magagalang po?

438. Tatay: Anak, painumin mo ang kalabaw! Anak: Opo tay! Anak: Tay, ayaw uminom ng kalabaw eh! Tatay: Saan mo ba inilagay? Anak: Sa baso! Tatay: Sus! Katangang bata! Lagyan mo ng straw.

439. Baka gusto mong magparamdam? Kasi, nakakainis ka! Gabi na eh, kanina pa kita hinihintay, hindi ka pa nagpaparamdam. Anong klaseng aswang ka?! Hindi ka marunong manakot! Good night!

440. Ang tunay na cute, once in a lifetime lang magpapakita. Kaya kapag dumaan sa 'yo, aba! Tawagin mo! At sabihin mong, "kukote," saan ka pupunta? Dito ka muna, tabi tayo!

441. Alam mo friend, mahal na mahal kita. To the point na kapag nakita kong dinapuan ka ng lamok sa mukha, tatagain ko yung lamok! I swear! Malakas ka sa akin eh!

442. Minsan, mali tayo sa napili nating mahalin. Nasaktan sa maling pagmamahal, umiyak sa maling dahilan. At kung tatanungin mo ako? Wala akong alam dyan, kasi, kakagising ko lang. Good morning!

443. Bitoy: Dagul, bakit ang pandak mo? Dagul: Kasi, bata pa lang ako, ulila na ako. Bitoy: Anong kaugnayan nun sa pagiging pandak mo? Dagul: Sira pala ulo mo! Wala ngang nagpalaki sa akin!

444. Driver: Hoy, tambay! Aatras ko BMW ko ha, sabihan mo ako kung mabubunggo na! Tambay: Ok. Sige, atras... Atras pa! Sige, atras pa! Atras pa! BOG! Ok, bunggo na! =)

445. Ina: Anak, dumudugo ang daliri mo! Akina't sisipsipin ko, dali! Tsup! Tsup! Ayan, wala na. Saan ka ba nasugatan, anak? Anak: Wala po akong sugat, pinatay ko lang po ang garapata ni Brownie!

446. Naranasan mo na bang magmahal at masaktan dahil iniwan ka nya? Tapos, bigla kayong nagkita, nginitian ka at nasabi mo sa sarili mo, "Bakit ganun? Iisa na lang ang ngipin nya, gumagalaw pa kapag tumatawa?"

447. Gaano man kalalim ang ilog, dagat o karagatan, lagi mo sanang tatandaan, hanggang dibdib lang ng duck yan! =)

448. Bakit hindi lalake ang nanganganak? Eh paano mo nga naman palalabasin dun ang bata? Ano yun, parang toothpaste?

449. Masarap titigan ang taong mahal mo at isiping magkasama kayo. Masayang managinip, masayang mangarap, pero mas masaya sana kung habang tumititig ka, naghuhubad sya, di ba? hehehe

450. Define Agony: It's like a one-armed man hanging at the edge of a cliff by his only arm with his butt devastatingly itchy. Define Doom: Kinamot nya! =)


Contributors:

401-402: Jay Menes (0927348***8)
403-405: Chen (ingenious*******@yahoo.com)
406-412: Meyms
413-418: Joan
419-420: Major
421: Erlyn
422: Ning
423: Abet (0917866***0)
424, 427-434: Erica
425: Jack
426: 0920240***0
435-437: Deejayz
438-447: Tekla
448-450: Tin

Technorati Tags:


No comments:

Sikreto ng Mayayaman