Jun 23, 2006

text messages 131 - 170

131. If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will.

132. Someone misses you so much, its not your family nor your relatives. Its not even your bestfriend nor your closest pal. Its just the simple ordinary me, who misses the extraordinary.

133. You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You're the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. It's you that I'm thinking of when I lay down at night. And you're the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight.

134. There are 3 angels sent from heaven - 1st one to guide you in all your doings, 2nd to guard and save you from harm and 3rd angel is destined to text you. Ahem!

135. KISS is purely organic and naturally sweet, has no artificial ingredients and is 100% wholesome...Here's one for you...MMWAAAH! Have a nice day!


136. I have you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that's where you are!

137. God gave us 86,400 valuable seconds each day. May I use a few seconds to say thanks for giving me the gift of knowing someone like you.

138. You may never see how much I care for you. You may never hear how much I treasure you. You may never feel how much I miss you. Coz only here in my heart can you see them true.

139. My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you are happy, and feel you are loved. I know life is sometimes cruel, but that's why I'm here, to show you that life can be good when somebody cares.

140. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being away from you. The best part is when we're together.

141. God puts certain person in our lives for a reason, and whatever God had in mind for bringing you into mine, I don't really mind. I'm just thankful He did! =)

142. Shores never meet yet share the same sand, the moon and the sun couldn't be one yet cross the same sky. Just like friends who don't meet often but never stop being friends.

143. Galit ka ba? Dahil ako na naman ang nagtext? Inis ka ba? Dahil name ko na naman ang nakita mo? Badtrip ka ba? Dahil message ko na naman binabasa mo? Sorry ha! Miss lang kita.

144. Simple lang akong tao, simple manamit, simple pumorma, simple magmahal at simple mahalin. Pero kahit simple lang ako, namimili din ng special na mamahalin.

145. I'm proud of myself because I was given a chance to meet someone like you. Whatever happens, I'll always treasure you because I know, I'll never have another friend like you.

146. I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still stay with you and will always be your friend.

147: The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then, walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

148. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, it even fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

149. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along.

150: A woman was in love with an ugly guy. Her friend asked her, "Why him?" Then, the woman replied immediately, "if only you can borrow my eyes, then you'll see how handsome he is."

151. Please pray for me because I just received my medical result, ang sakit ko... gumaganda ako habang tumatanda. Pero don't worry, hindi ito nakakahawa. Pero hindi na raw ako gagaling. =)

152. Kung yung dalawang tao lalayo, kanino ka sasama? Sa bestfriend mo na laging andyan para sa 'yo? O sa minamahal mo na nagmamahal din sa 'yo? Hirap di ba? Ako, wala! Kasi, hahanapin ako sa bahay.

153. Judge: Why did you kill your husband? Wife: He fetched me from the office, took me to bedroom, removed my clothes, laid me on the bed, spread my legs and said... "joke, joke, joke!"

154. I was once hurt by someone I really love. I didn't want to give up even if it sucks! But one day, I did. Why? Pagod na ako. Mahirap pala talaga magmahal ng non-showbiz! =)

155. Da Vinci... Da Vinci Winchi spider went up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out!

156: I keep on telling my friends about you, how you talk, how you laugh, how you've touched my life. Then, they asked, "Saan ba makakahanap ng tulad nya?" I answered, "Mandaluyong, loob, ward 5, kaliwa."

157: Don't you hate chain texts? They wish you good luck then threaten you with bad luck! So, huwag magpauto. Lumaban ka! Pass to 9000 friends. Don't ignore this, sasara puwet mo!

158. Sa buhay, hindi lahat nabibili o ibinibigay. May gusto tayo na hindi nakukuha, may pangarap na hindi naaabot, may hiling na hindi natutupad. Pero kuntento na ako. Bakit kamo? Kasi, P6.25 na lang ang Tide, pinalaki pa!

159. Teacher(T): Sino pumatay kay Magellan, may initial na LL? Student(S): Lito Lapid? T: Inuulit ang pangalan nya. S: Lito Lito? T: Mahaba ang buhok nya. S: Lotlot? T: Madami sila. S: Lotlot and friends?

160. Ang luluma na ng mga jokes nyo! Pare-pareho naman, corny pa! Eto ang bagong joke ko... diaz!

161. Kapag nagtetext ako sa 'yo, ang gusto ko, napapangiti kita kahit sa simpleng pangungumusta, sa mga quotes na ipinapasa ko, gusto ko gumagaan yung loob mo, at nasasabi mo na... naalala na naman ako ni "kukote" =)

162. Sometimes, love makes a big scar in your heart, but don't let it stain your life, it only means, the bigger the scar you had, the better you've loved.

163. There is no such thing as coincidence! People met for a special reason. But whatever it is, I'm so glad I have you in my life! Clueless? Oh come on! Let's just say that we are meant to be friends.

164. Love is a noble act of self-giving. The more you love, the more you lose a part of you. Yet you do not become less of who you are, but you end up being complete.

165. Nobody knows when would death comes to us, I maybe gone anytime. Death comes suddenly, so before I runout of time and before I would catch my last breath, i want you to know that...

166. May Jesus at this very hour bring you something special; a thought that makes you smile, a smile that warms your heart, and a heart that holds much happiness.

167. Never worry about how you tell someone you love them. Just go ahead and say it. The word "I love you" could never come out wrong. The only wrong way to say it would be not saying it at all.

168. I don't regret the things I have done and the thing I didn't do, for somewhere along the way, I must have done something right because I ended up with a friend like you.

169. When mean people hurt you, think of them as sandpapers. They may rub and scratch you painfully, but eventually, you will end up smooth and polished while they end up worthless.

170. May mga kaibigan na akala mo totoo, yun pala, sila pa ang loloko sa 'yo! Buti na lang, meron akong kaibigan na tulad mo! Na kahit mukhang loko-loko, astig naman at totoo!

Contributors:

131-140: Meyms
141-142: +63920240***0
143-146: Joan
147-149: Des
150, 155: Deejayz
151: Dukha
152-154: Tin
156: May
157: Erlyn
158-159: Tekla
160. Erica
161-170. originally posted at kukote in a jar

1 comment:

JoLoGs QuEeN said...

==jologs wave==
sana may tagalog na love msg
ung mga tagos sa balun balunan
na mga kowts (^_^)

Sikreto ng Mayayaman